You Really Need A
Career Change If...
The things that let you know that you need a career change:
- Your friends keep telling you to take your passion up professionally, and they mean it!
- you make more money from your job on the side than from your regular employment
- you can hardly wait until the end of your working day so you can go home to your hobby/passion
- you fantasise about how to
make money from your hobby/passion
You know you're in the wrong place and there's a career change needed when:
- The original reason for taking on the current job no longer applies
- you no longer getting from work what you want to be getting
- you can only relax at the weekends when you're not at work
- your life and your work are two separate things
- you're not quite sure how you ended up in this job and your instinct is telling you that you shouldn't be there
And the Ugly...
And you know there's definitely a career change needed if:
- you go to work only so you can have a bed indoors and eat three meals a day
- you're anticipating your retirement, and you are only 32 years of age
- you feel you're only living in the hours between your shifts at work
- you consider your work 'work'
- your friends are tired of hearing you say 'I need a career change!'
- You feel you are diagonally parked in a parallel universe!
All seriousness aside, if you think you're in a position where there's a career change needed, and you want to do something that is better for you, where doing it gives you a real sense of satisfaction and fulfilment, learn more about making your own career change decisions
and get some unconventional career change advice...
Like this page?